Microgreens are tasty and nutritious greens that can be eaten as a fresh snack or added to salads, smoothies, soups and more. Led by Dr. Yael Stav, you'll learn how to
Microgreens are tasty and nutritious greens that can be eaten as a fresh snack or added to salads, smoothies, soups and more.
Led by Dr. Yael Stav, you’ll learn how to grow your own trays of microgreens at home year-round. We’ll look at the difference between sprouts and microgreens, review the many possible seeds that can be used for starting microgreens, and look into troubleshooting common problems.
You’ll prepare your own microgreen tray to take home! All supplies included.
(Friday) 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
False Creek Community Centre
1318 Cartwright Street
$20 regular or $10 with Leisure Access Card
- Venue has physically accessible doorways for wheelchair access
- Venue has elevator/ramp to access event space
- Venue has physically accessible washrooms
- Accessible entrance is located at main entrance on Cartwright St. There’s an elevator that is accessible for wheelchairs.
- There are accessible washrooms on both levels of the facility.